Here’s for you the deliciously awesome , fantastic mocha truffles. Grab this chocolaty truffles recipe now! Rich, creamy and chocolaty, simply amazing! the best dessert for all chocolateholics!
- 2 packages (12 oz each) Semisweet chocolate chips.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- 3 T instant coffee granules.
- 2 tsp. water.
- 1 lb. good dark chocolate cocoa confectionery coating.
- white confectionery coating, optional.
- Makes about 5 1/2 dozen mocha truffles
- Melt Chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler.
- Add cream cheese, coffee and water; mix well.
- Chill until firm enough to shape.
- Shape into 1″ balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Melt chocolate coating in microwave-safe bowl or double boiler.
- Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. If desired, melt white coating and drizzle over truffles