Here’s for you the Rich and creamy dream peanut butter chocolate truffles. Grab this deliciously awesome recipe now!. Today, am presenting you my favourite combination – Peanut butter and chocolate truffles.
- 1 C peanut butter chips
- 3/4 C butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Coatings: crushed graham cracker crumbs, confectioners sugar or crushed nuts
- Makes about 3 dozen truffles
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter.
- Stir in cocoa until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla.
- Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in desired coating.
- Chill until firm.
- Store, covered in refrigerator